Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home

I know it is probably a little weird that I am saying this but...I DONT WANNA GO HOME! I have really learned to love it here in Idaho and I am not ready to leave. It helps that I have a really cute and wonderful boyfriend. I dont know what I am going to do without him. I am lucky though...He is going to drive home with me and meet the family! :) YAY!!
I wanna write more but...I guess I should probably pack. I have good stories to write about later though.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait to see you. The weather is awesome here. You have been missed. Enjoy the drive. And remember...distance makes the heart grow fonder...

Melinda said...

YAY!!!HTIS IS GONNA BE SO EXCITING!!

Ben and Laurie said...

You are bringing him HOME!!!? Wow! Do I get to meet him too?

MUSIC!